Friday, August 31, 2007

4th meeting

1. Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?

Looking back at the list of my positve characteristics and qualities, I realized that i need more improvement in some social aspects because I lack skills in term of dealing with other people. I am not that sociable.

2. The Golden Rule says, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

a. Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:

- when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation;

When i have given wrong answers to the question during recitation, I would like to be treated in a way that my classmates don't laugh at me.

- when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion;

When i am expressing my opinion during class discussion, I would like that my classmates will respect and listen to me.

- when you are giving suggestions during group work or presentation;
When I am diving suggestion during group work, I would like that my classmates will listen to my suggestions.

- when you commit mistakes

When I commit mistakes I wolud like that my classmates will respect me and don't laugh at me.- when you don't like doing what they ask you to do;
I want them to respect my decision.

- when they want to give you comments or suggestions?
I will listen and also respect there suggestion.

b. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect what can you commit to yourself in terms of dealing with the MCL commmunity: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?

I will respect the whole MCL community as they respect me. I will be more discipline in terms of my attitude.

No comments: