1. Write your thoughts/reflection about the Freshmen Night using the guide questions below:
a. What were the things, scenes and events you have seen during the Freshmen Night?
During the Freshmen Night I saw any bands like Chicosci, Mom's Cake, and Calla Lily. They were so great! Especially the band Chicosci because they are one of my favorite bands. The MCS was also there, there song is fantastic because they very synchronize.
b. What were your feelings/emotions during the event?
I was very happy because I saw Chicosci in person and I am very happy because I am with my friends.
c. What did you like most about the event?
When I saw chicosci in person.
d. What did you dislike during the event?
When it rained and we are in the tent.
e. What have you realized/learned from this experience?
I realized that we should have time for ourselves. We should have time for fun.
f. Any remarks for the MCL administrators.
Nothing. =D thanks!! =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment